• Chilli flakes
• Red chilli sauce
• Tomato sauce
Get Set and Go:
• Cut the potatoes in wedge shape.
• Take 8-9 garlic cloves and smash them with broad end of the knife and the chop to retain the full flavours.
• Grate the ginger.
• Now put the potato wedges in a bowl. Add to it ginger and garlic.
• Put 2 tspn corn-flour, salt to taste, red chili flakes (as much as you can tolerate the spice :p), 2-3 tbspn red chilli sauce,1 tbspn tomato sauce.
• Mix the ingredients thoroughly by taping the bowl and keep it aside to marinate for 12-15 min.
• Now pour the oil in kadai(frying vessel). On low flame put the marinated wedges into it.
• Fry till golden brown.
• Garnish with coriander and serve with tomato sauce.
Refrigerate the marinated mixture fir 10-15 minutes for the crunchy wedges.