- Baking powder
Get,Set & Go
- Dice onions,capsicum & tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup semolina in a mixing bowl.Add to it water to make a thick batter.Add 2 tbspn of milk to make a consistent batter.
- Add the diced veggies to the batter.
- Add 1 tbspn curd to it.
- Now add salt,black pepper & a pinch of red chilli powder to the batter.
- Mix well.
- Now add 1 tspn of baking powder to the batter and stir well.
- Now put appe stand on the high flame.
- Pour little oil in all pits of appe stand and pour the batter to the brim of the pit and cover with lid for 2 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and with the help of knife turn the appe to other side and cook this side again for 2-3 minutes till light brown.
- Now take the appe out of the stand to a platter.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.