- Pineapple Custard powder
- Cake squares
- Flavoured candies
- Fruit Jam
Get,Set & Go
- In a borosil flat dish,put the cake squares like carpet to cover all of it.
- Now in a bowl,take 5-6 tbspn of Custard powder and pour some milk in it.Stir well to dissolve lumps.
- Now in a pan take about 2-1/2 cup of milk ,add sugar to taste and while stirring till it becomes thick.
- Put it aside and let it cool.
- Now over the cake,spread fruit Jam over it.
- Now cut the thin slices of apple and kiwi and spread it over jam.
- Now if the Custard is cooled down(make sure), spread a layer of it over the fruits.
- Now again spread few kiwis and Pomogranate over Custard and grate a bar of chocolate over it.
- Again spread a second layer of Custard over grated chocolate.
- On the top,add some Pomogranate,kiwis,sweetened candies,pieces of chocolate and crushed wafers.
- Freeze it about 2 hours and let it set.
- Then cut into pieces and serve.